GAO YORD 9 SPIRES YANT
GAO YORD 9 SPIRE YANT
Gao Yord 9 Spires Yant, master Yant
This is regarded as a powerful, master Sak Yant and will protect you in many ways.
Gao Yord 9 Spires Yant, best Magical Spells, Master Yant or Yant Kru
Nothing to do with 9 sacred mountains.
Controls all other Yants from the neck down and by having this you show respect to the master and you become a disciple of that master if you wish.
Gao Yord 9 spires Yant is normally the first Sak Yant design that is given to a follower of a Sak Yant master. 9 is an important number in Buddhism. The Buddha symbols are added to the Yant to give it more power.
There is another name for this Yant, Yant Kru which means master Yant and controls all other Yants below the neck.
Having the Goa Yord allows you to enter the lineage of the past masters that have been there before you and also become a disciple if you wish to do so.
Gao Yord 9 spires Yant. The Kata’s or Yants can be a combination of the Khom script inside the squares and only known by the original masters. I was with a master and he told me that in a square design that there are about 320 Yants in combinations and that’s why some Yant is so powerful. This Yant has 9 magical spells.
We have talked to our masters and been informed that this Yant has nothing to do with sacred mountings as believed before, you read on the internet, there is so much that is misleading.
Gao Yord 9 spires Yant. The spires are known as “Unaalome” what represent the crown of the Arahants (Enlightened Saints),
Unalome. The circle at the bottom represents the life you live with the many earthly distractions we encounter in our daily lives. As long as you let these things control your life you will go around in circles. Get rid of these things and you will get on an ever-increasing spiral. The more you do this the better your life will be. The spiral represents the head and spirals around the crown of the scalp until it reaches the top center point of the scalp. The straight line pointing upwards represents the straight path to Enlightenment without any wavering behavior that the Arahants have accomplished.
It is believed the better you get at cutting these negative influences out, then you will get to enlightenment much faster.
There are rules which the Yant bearer should try and follow. These can vary from master to master. Nothing will happen badly if you stray from some of the rules. Try and keep to the rules and your life will be good.
Below is a good example of these rules:
- Do not kill a person for pleasure.
- Do not steal for your own personal gain.
- Do not lie to harm others. We all tell white lies and there is a difference.
- Do not have sexual relations with another’s partner.
- Do not spit in the toilet. The toilet should be a clean place and not to keep it so, shows disrespect to oneself and others.
- Do not swear at or disrespect your parents in any way.
- Do not speak about people behind their back in a manner likely to cause harm.
- Do not over consume alcohol and become troublesome to others. Keep in control.
- Do not walk under female underwear. The reason for this is to avoid temptations and distractions that the opposite sex can bring. Monks themselves are not allowed to touch a woman’s skin for this very reason and when a monk tattoos a female, he will wear surgical gloves.
- Do not partake in evil deeds. Avoid all contact with such happenings whenever possible.